3. You accept that The Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. The materials included in The Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of The Site.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
7.The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on The Site (”Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on The Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on The Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit reserves the right to make changes to The Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Site at any time without notice or liability. Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of The Site without notice or liability.
9. To the extent that any portions of The Site provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions (”Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on The Site.
10. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
14. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. DO MORE NOW BETTER, LLC, DBA TRULY FAIR CREDIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, DO MORE NOW BETTER, LLC, DBA TRULY FAIR CREDIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DO MORE NOW BETTER, LLC, DBA TRULY FAIR CREDIT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. DO MORE NOW BETTER, LLC, DBA TRULY FAIR CREDIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL DO MORE NOW BETTER, LLC, DBA TRULY FAIR CREDIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
16. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
20. Pursuant to Federal law we are providing the following separate written statement for your review and to acknowledge receipt thereof, which, pursuant to the requirements of Federal law, will also be delivered with any contract for credit report repair services entered into with Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit:
Disclosure Statement Required Pursuant to Federal Law
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State And Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580
Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information is information you provide us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, such as your name, email address, phone numbers and tax identification number.
Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit may supplement the Personal Information you provide with Personal Information available from other sources, such as public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources.
Examples of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may provide Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit a variety of Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment information, and tax identification number.
The Personal Information we collect allows us to deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit’s relationship with you. By providing Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit with Personal Information, you consent to Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit’s transfer and storage of that information.
Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit also may use your Personal Information for research, development, and analysis, and for advertising, marketing, product and service offerings, security, fraud prevention, and other business activities.
Our Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information is information in a form that does not allow for direct association with a specific person. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. We may collect, use, monitor, analyze, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
Examples of Non-Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Non-Personal Information includes:
Device Information – We may collect specific information for the device you use to access our website. For example, we may collect device model, IP address, MAC address, operating system version, application software, fonts, and other device information and identifiers.
Cookies and Other Technologies – We use a variety of technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website. This technology may involve sending web beacons and cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
Log Information – When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP address, browser version, ISP data, referring and exit pages, operating system version, date / time stamps, cookie data, and clickstream data.
We use Log Information to administer the website, analyze trends, maintain site security, learn about user behavior, and improve the overall quality and availability of the site.
Click-Through URLs – In some email messages, we use a Click-Through URL to link to content on our website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through a separate web server before reaching our site.
We use Click-Through URLs to help us determine interest in a particular topic and to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
Our Sharing of Information with Others
We do not share Personal Information with businesses or individuals outside of Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit, except under the following circumstances:
Consent – We will share your Personal Information with others outside of Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit when we have your consent to do so.
Service Providers – We provide Personal Information to related companies and other trusted businesses or persons who use, analyze, or process it on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we may use others to:
• deliver, evaluate the effectiveness of, and assist in improving our products and services
• conduct consumer research and satisfaction surveys
• assist us in analyzing and understanding consumers and how to reach them more effectively
• assist us in fraud prevention, with our security measures, and to provide us technical support
• provide customer support
• manage customer data, and to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• process financial transactions and perform accounting functions
• conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys
Legal Reasons – We will share Personal Information with others outside of Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to:
• comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
• protect our operations or customers
• detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems
• investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service
In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third-party.
We may share Non-Personal Information publicly and with our strategic partners. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information to describe the size and success of our firm.
Transparency and Choice
You may find additional information, opt-out of, or otherwise customize display advertising from Google or DoubleClick by visiting Google’s Ads Preference Manager.
You may find additional information and opt-out of other participating third-party display advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit may use third-party analytics companies, including Google Analytics and Omniture to analyze and understand user behavior when visiting our website.
You may find additional information and opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You may find additional information and opt-out of Omniture Analytics by visiting the Adobe opt-out page.
You also may want to consider disabling cookies within your browser. Please note, however, that certain features of the Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit website will not function properly or be available once cookies are disabled.
Social Media Plug-ins
Plug-ins for social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Windows and Google plus (among others), are integrated on Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit’s website.
By interacting with us through a social media plug-in, certain information will be transmitted to the related social network, and you permit us to have on-going access to information from your social network profile.
Information Security and Retention
Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit takes precautions to safeguard your Personal Information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and managerial procedures.
Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
We are committed to working with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Information that we cannot resolve with our customers directly.
Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where Personal Information is collected. This protects the confidentiality of your Personal Information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
For your own protection, you should exercise care with the information you share over the Internet. You should always use a secure browser and exercise good judgment in using passwords, such as using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, and you should avoid using the same or similar passwords across multiple sites.
Clients may access their Personal Information by logging into their account. We make good-faith efforts to give you ways to update or to delete your Personal Information quickly, unless we need to keep that information for a legitimate business or legal purpose. Some changes require personal contact with an assigned Do More Now Better, LLC, dba Truly Fair Credit representative.
We may reject requests to change or delete information that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing systems), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (such as information stored on backups).
We work to protect data from accidental or malicious destruction. Accordingly, we may not immediately delete or change residual copies and we may not delete or change information from our backup systems. Unless a disproportionate effort is required, we will provide information access and correction without charge.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.